Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Unplugged Woodworkers Unite

There is a facebook page that I would like to share with you. It's named Unplugged Woodworkers and I am proud to say I have been a part of it since the very beggining. 





It was begun by a talented traditional woodworker and dear friend of mine, Jon, only 6 months ago but has already grown to well over 300 members and in that time nearly One Thousand pictures of hand tooling endeavors have been uploaded. It is a mix of both masters and grasshopers and the number one rule is POST PICTURES! 

Please check it out if you are like me and have a passion for hand tools and the works they create.   



Regards,

Jean

2 comments:

  1. Ok Jean. I finally gave up my "no Facebook" policy. I'm in!
    -Peter Travis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good deal, Peter. I approved your request when I saw it.

    ReplyDelete